Tips & Tricks
- You can duplicate elements (Objects, Lights, etc.) in 2D window with "ALT" key + click.
- You can select a material by transparency usign "T" key + click.
- You can select a material by reflection using "R" key + click.
- You can move the anchor point of an object using "D" key and drag and drop.
- Do not use lights with power bigger than 100 in an interior scene.
- You can multiply elements very easy using "ALT" + "Shift" + "+" keys
- You can use "Artlantis Batch Render" to render multiple images